Senior Brand Manager (Maternity Cover)
Our current Senior Brand Manager is going on maternity leave in late October. It would be great for you to join us before she heads off so that she can show you the ropes, but if we need to wait a couple of weeks for you we can manage.
You’ll need to hit the ground running, so you’ll already be in a senior brand management position. You’ll probably have a degree, ideally in a business-related discipline, but this is not essential. You might have spent your career in beauty, or you may come from a comparable industry – fast moving consumer goods come in many shapes and sizes.
You’ll have an affinity for luxury and will understand the need to put yourself in the mind of your client, while delivering to the business in terms of both P&L and project planning. Working collaboratively will be natural to you, and you’ll understand how to get the best out of your team.
Strategy building, deep sector product knowledge and brand management are our watchwords here, and you’ll need to demonstrate all three when we meet. You’ll also need to be a whiz commercially, so a good practical understanding of contracts and ensuring all obligations are met are important. There’s a lot to do in this role, so time management and strong organisational skills are critical.
This is a key position for us and you’ll be at the heart of one of the biggest, most strategically important relationships we have. Maternity cover isn’t a holding pattern, and you’ll be expected to take things forward while you’re here.
The incumbent has been with us for a few years now and her progression through the business has been fantastic. She has a superb relationship with Ted Baker, anticipating their needs and supporting them with great service which also benefits KMI Brands. You’ll truly live and breathe the Ted product portfolio and you’ll benefit from lots of good will. We’d love you to bring your own magic to the role, too.
Finance Assistant (Temporary)
You’re an experienced Finance Assistant with experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger. You’re available for an immediate start and feel comfortable with hitting the ground running in your next role. Working in small and supportive team within a vibrant company, you’ll be working alongside our finance team to ensure that deadlines and objectives are met.
Overall, you’ll be responsible for accurately maintaining and processing all our sales ledger records and carrying out credit control activities to ensure that debts are paid in line with agreed teams.
On the credit control side of things, you’ll look after the following processes:
- Providing customers with regular statements, copy invoices and any additional documentation required to secure payment.
- Ensuring any invoice queries or debit notes are promptly and accurately recorded, liaising with internal and external parties to ensure payment is not delayed.
- Reviewing and actioning daily despatched not invoiced report to ensure invoices are raised within 24 hours of despatch.
- Pro-actively chasing debtors effectively by telephone and email using CreditHound and Spindle to send weekly letters.
- Posting and allocation of all bank transactions through IFF accounts.
- Processing and recording of all customer credit card receipts and transfer to IFF account.
- Ensuring Retailer online portals are reconciled and kept up to date with all invoices as raised.
- Reporting Overdue Debt position to Finance Manager bi-weekly with detailed commentary.
On the Sales Ledger side of things, you’ll be looking after the following:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all customer accounts whilst maintaining relationships built by the Commercial team.
- Creating new customer accounts, printing credit reports on CreditSafe to pass to the Finance Manager for review of recommend credit limits and payments terms.
- Maintaining customer ledgers, ensuring contact information is accurate.
- Raising all sales invoices and credit notes and submitting to customers via post/email/portals.
- Managing Contra accounts, posting contras as per remittances received.
- Reviewing and investigating of any unallocated cash, arranging refunds where necessary.
- Managing account status to ensure terms are updated to reflect payment history, communicating with Commercial team as required.
If you are available immediately, have experienced of both Credit Control and Sales Ledger and are happy working on a temporary basis for us until the end of 2019, we would love to hear from you!