- You’ve worked within beauty PR and with influencers previously and now you want to work with one of the fastest growing British Beauty businesses.
- You’ve always had a keen interest in the beauty industry and work best in a fast paced, creative, team environment.
- You’ll have a background in consumer PR and will have a strong network of press contacts of beauty journalists and influencers
- You’re confident and personable and are highly organised.
About the Role
This is an in-house role working across the KMI portfolio of beauty and fragrance brands, including Noughty 97% natural haircare and Ted Baker beauty and fragrance.
We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate PR Executive to work on consumer and trade PR across the KMI brand portfolio. This role will report into the PR Manager and will involve working closely with the Marketing and Brand teams to develop, implement, report and analyse strategic PR plans to drive increased brand awareness and sales.
There’s so much to this role – all of it good – so below is a taste of what you can expect:
- You’ll generate targeted press and influencer coverage for new launches as well as existing products.
- You’ll support the PR Manager with strategic planning, development and implementation of PR and influencer campaigns across all brands, ensuring plans are fully integrated with marketing.
- You’ll create engaging, creative and on-brand written content in the form of press releases, seasonal or reactive e-shots, and articles.
- You’ll assist the PR Manager with the management of PR budgets throughout the year, tracking spend vs activity.
- You’ll maintain a strong understanding of the beauty industry and competitor brands, sharing ideas and news with the wider team.
- You’ll project manage press events on time and to budget as and when required.
- You’ll continually seek opportunities for product placement, editorial features, education opportunities, expert columns, opinion pieces and brand placement.