Operations Coordinator – To start in January 2020
You’ve got some admin experience and may well have previously worked within a supply chain / purchasing department setting.
You want to find a role with a bit more bite and the idea of working for one of the fastest-growing British beauty businesses appeals to you
You’ll be able to match the positive and can-do attitude of our existing staff and are looking for an opportunity where progression and development are real possibilities.
You’ve no problem with taking ownership of your work and have the ability to understand when something needs to be done urgently. You’ve a positive attitude to your work and want to work for a business who offer with a great range of products.
About the Role
- You’ll be working within our Operations Department and will be responsible for providing administrative support.
- You’ll use your exceptional Customer Service ability to make sure that the management of Sales Orders are dealt with efficiently and will work with the Operations team on all matters relating to supply chain, inventory and sales order processing.
- You’ll liaise with the Commercial Team, and the UK and USA warehouse to ensure that all orders are prepared and dispatched for all retailer orders.
- You’ll deal with a wide variety of tasks including Stock Control, Purchase Order Management, Supplier Management, Operations and Sales Order Management.
If this appeals and you’ve previous experience of working within Supply Chain / Warehousing / Purchasing, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently based in Teddington and are relocating to Holborn in December.
- Free product allowance
- Plenty of staff social events
- Generous staff discounts
- Company Pension
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working