Digital Marketing Manager
You’re an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who has strong direct to consumer experience.
You’re now looking for the next step in your career and you’ll bring your experience of having worked for a high growth business to us.
You’re ambitious and focused and you’ve previously worked on brands who sell directly to customers via eCommerce websites.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager with strong commercial, analytical and project planning skills to come in and own, drive and develop the digital marketing function.
Your role will involve:
- Defining and implementing a global digital marketing strategy across all channels
- Responsibility for promotional campaigns, starting from planning, right through to implementation and analytics.
- Driving sales via PPC, Paid Social, Organic and Email
- Managing the digital marketing budgets across all channels
- Responsibility for Affiliates and Retargeting
- Liaising with various teams (Content, Buyers) about what’s coming up in the calendar and promoting this.
- This role will suit a highly commercial, motivated Digital Marketing expert with strong DTC experience in the Retail industry.
You’ll have experience of managing multiple products and will have hands on experience as well as external agency management experience. You’ll have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a proven track record of hitting all critical KPI’s.
If you’ve global experience (especially USA DTC experience) / Shopify platform experience, that would be perfect!
We are currently based in Teddington and are relocating to Holborn in December.
- Free product allowance
- Plenty of staff social events
- Generous staff discounts
- Company Pension
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working