You’ve previous experience of purchasing / buying and are used to developing and maintaining key supplier relationships.
You’re a process driven individual who is comfortable with owning a purchasing function and delivering key strategic business focuses.
You pride yourself on your people skills, this role will involve working closely with our Operations Director and other internal staff, along with external customers so the ability to manage positive and product relationships is paramount.
The idea of working for one of the fastest-growing British beauty businesses appeals to you and you’ll be able to match the positive and can-do attitude of our existing staff.
About the Role
- You’ll be working within our Operations Department and we’re looking for someone who is a whizz on the admin side of things.
- You’ll prepare and issue inquiries, carrying out analysis and evaluation of quotes. Our Product team will have already negotiated new pricing with our suppliers, and you’ll look after the annual renewal cost negotiations.
- Your record keeping skills will come into play as you’ll keep records of all supplier agreements and contracts, insurance, and will advise Management when renewal is required.
- You’ll build strong relationships with our Suppliers and your relationship with them will be key as it will allow KMI to achieve the results we need.
- You’ll create products and book all in-bound items, place orders and will manage the timings of other departments to ensure that PO’s are signed off in a timely manner.
- You’ll run monthly reports and where possible, we’d like you to introduce standardisation and advise on process improvements.
There’s more to this role and so if what you’ve read so far appeals, and you’ve previous experience of working within Buying, we’d love to hear from you!
We are currently based in Teddington but are moving to our new offices based in Covent Garden in the New Year.
- Free product allowance
- Plenty of staff social events
- Generous staff discounts
- Company Pension
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working